IoT meets AI
International Summer School
2nd – 5th September 2019 in Munich, Germany
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) profoundly change our professional and private lives. The IoT enables managing physical environments with software. AI, or more precisely Machine Learning, enables new ways of processing data and identifying or predicting their development. Consequently, expertise in both areas is highly valuable to survive in the digital world today. The international summer school “IoT meets AI” offers up-to-date insights on the overlaps of IoT and AI by inviting experts from Siemens, Technical University of Munich (TUM), Institut Mines-Télécom (IMT), EURECOM and TU Berlin.
Lectures and hands-on-sessions
In hands-on-sessions you can apply what you have learned in the lectures and tutorials in challenging projects. Together with your tutors you will work on the following topics:
- IoT/Edge computing to handle AI processes (e.g., to detect faults in manufactured goods via video)
- Improve the control of Autonomous Guided Vehicles (AGV) for manufacturing plants
- Usage of sensor data and analytics to make building smarter
- Environmental monitoring and analyzing assessed sensor data
- Creating a game with IoT devices and AI support
If you are a student, researcher, developer or practitioner who is interested in aquiring knowledge and experience on the (Industrial) Internet of Things, Machine Learning, and Data Mining, please apply here.
- Application deadline: 8th July 2019
- Registration deadline: 22nd July 2019