Call For Proposals – Education and Knowledge in the field of Industry 4.0
The aim of the German- French Academy for the Industry of the Future (GFA) is to provide solutions through research, education and innovation, and to promote French-German cooperation in strategic issues of our economy, society, and in the digital transformation of the industry.
Thus, the GFA launches a call for proposals “Education & Knowledge” in order to foster the development of initiatives dedicated to the initial education of graduate’ students and life-long learning of professionals in the field of Industry 4.0 topics.
This call for proposals reflects the strong will of the Academy to meet the needs of academic, industry in challenging times through a French-German approach.
Through this Call for Proposals, the Academy intends to:
- Foster French-German cooperation in digital vocational and life-long learning,
- Push forward the development and exchange of good practices,
- Foster informal learning formats beyond universities’ walls (i.e. workshops,
summer/winter schools, hackathons, and technological challenges),
- Promote the delivering of future and interdisciplinary skills (digital and non-digital key qualifications and competencies) and technological skills to students and
existing workforce on Industry 4.0 related topics,
- Encourage innovative education formats for virtual campuses issues (i.e. remote exams, access to learning content, collaborative student projects, etc.),
- Encourage knowledge exchange between graduate or PhD students, young
entrepreneurs and industrial experts.
The submission deadline is Monday, May 3rd, 2021