The call is addressed to researchers from TUM and IMT or to researchers that want to team up with researchers of these institutions. (In the second case the GFA can help you find collaborators from these institutions. Please contact us beforehand.) It is obligatory to have minimum one founding member of the GFA (IMT or TUM) involved in your proposal. As it is one of our core missions to foster the French-German relations, it is very important to us that the project takes place on a French-German scale.
The GFA supports:
- High quality events, such as:
- PhD Schools
- Scientific Workshops and scientific symposia
- Other innovative event-like formats
- Initiation of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees or Doctoral Colleges,
- Executive educational programs for professionals
- Projects regarding education and life-long learning aspects for students, young graduates and companies, especially new and creative formats.
Find more info here: https://www.future-industry.org/educfp2023/