Read more about how to join the Industrial Partners’ Club of the Academy and about Philanthropy.
Support the Academy and benefit from it
As a partner of the German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future, you can join in our activities and take part in …
- co-constructing Industry 4.0.
- catalyzing German-French academic and economic relationships around the Industry of the Future.
- creating new research projects on strategic topics for companies, e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, cybersecurity.
- initiating new bi-national training courses for companies, students, and PhD students, e.g. Summer Schools.
- integrating a privileged network of international stakeholders and decision-makers involved in the Industry of the Future.
Be part of a unique ecosystem
With the creation of the Industrial Partners’ Club, Institut Mines-Télécom (IMT) and Technical University of Munich (TUM) put companies at the heart of their partnership mechanism. Club members will have access to a research and innovation ecosystem unique in Europe. Thanks to this partnership, with leading academic institutions on the industry 4.0 theme, members will benefit from exceptional growth leverage.