Join our Conference on European Digital Sovereignty!
One of today’s most urgent challenges for research, industry and public institutions is the need for European Digital Sovereignty. There have already been numerous activities and publications in different fields to address this issue including, for example, the “European Public Sphere. Towards Digital Sovereignty for Europe” by Acatech – National academy of Science and Engineering, Germany, and “Digital Sovereignty for Europe” by the European Parliament, however public perception remains insufficient. Additionally, there are so far not enough concrete, concentrated and specific projects to ensure successfully meeting this challenge in the future.
- Bring together relevant experts from society, academia and industry
- Rise consciousness on the topic of European Digital Sovereignty
- Generate concrete solutions on future education, research, governance
10 February 2022:
- Keynotes and panel discussions on Digital Sovereignty in society, academia and industry
- Discussions with experts from society, academia and industry to collect challenges needs
- Networking, exchange, open discussions
11 February 2022:
- Let the young people speak! – pitch sessions on three relevant questions
- Apply now to our call for ideas!