The French and German Ministries for Research and Education via ANR (French National Research Agency) and DLR-PT (DLR Project Management Agency) announced on October 23rd, 2020 a Joint Call for Proposals on Artificial Intelligence dedicated to the funding of French-German Cooperation.
The Academy wishes to encourage collaboration between academic and industrial experts in order to initiate highly promising AI research projects in the framework of this call.
Thus, the GFA is organizing an online brokerage event in order to share more information about this bilateral German-French call for projects, meet fellow experts and initiate new projects.
The German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future aims at:
- Fostering the German-French cooperation in AI
- Providing key information on the “German-French Joint Call for Proposals on AI”
- Connecting you to potential partners
- Fostering ideas matching and networking between industry experts and researchers
- Leveraging the expertise of its community and nurturing joint proposals
09:30 – Greetings & Introduction
09:45 – Presentation of the Call for Proposals on Research and Innovation in AI
Ask your questions to ANR, DLR-PT, and BMBF contact persons
10:15 – Industry experts pitches on needs and challenges of AI in industry
Academic pitches from IMT and TUM researchers
11:15 – Breakout sessions
12:30 – Closing
Registration required for pitches
*The program may be subject to minor changes