Participate in the governance of the Club and co-construct the German-French Academy alongside the IMT and the TUM
The ambition of the German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future is to become the leader in:
- Research: project management in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, cyber-security, process optimization, additive manufacturing, logistics and supply chain, energy efficiency, etc.
- Training: creation of an innovative collection of MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) and creation of summer schools to provide answers to companies in key sectors most affected by digitization.
- Innovation: development of a portfolio of joint tools and services allowing access to the excellence of our ecosystems: technological platforms, research laboratories, startup incubators.
The IMT and the TUM put companies at the heart of their partnership mechanism with the creation of an ambitious Industrial Partners Club. Its members will have access to a research and innovation ecosystem unique in Europe. Thanks to this partnership, with leading academic institutions on the industry 4.0 theme, members will benefit from exceptional growth leverage.
Philanthropy, an advantageous tax system:
Your donation to the German-French Academy Partners’ Club is made within the framework of philantropy, a fiscally advantageous scheme run by the Fondation Mines-Télécom, the IMT’s foundation recognized as being of public utility. Your donation to the Foundation is deductible up to 60% of the Corporate Income Tax, within the limit of 0.5% of your turnover.
Your donation will help to finance:
- Initiation of bi-national projects: feasibility studies of subjects (benchmarks, risks and issues, identification of complementary skills, etc.).
- The maturation of research projects: concrete development of solutions to the problems of research projects through the development of theses, the use of human resources and the development of innovative platforms.
- The creation of new innovative training modules: MOOC on industrial blockchain, AI, additive manufacturing, etc.
- The animation and promotion of the German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future.
- Funding summer schools on strategic research topics alongside French and German researchers (autonomous car, secure IoT, etc.).